Come experience being a volunteer at Ichthus Music Festival 2024 at Servant Heart Farm. This festival can not happen without the help of our amazing volunteers.
If you’re interested in joining the Servant Team at Ichthus this fall, we’d love your help! Please read through the information below.
WHAT IS THE SERVANT TEAM? The Servant Team is what we call our awesome volunteers!
WHAT DOES THE SERVANT TEAM DO? They work all over the festival to support the festival staff and attendees and ensure that everyone has an incredible, fun, and safe experience at Ichthus. As a member of the Servant Team, you could be doing anything from selling a band’s merch, to keeping an eye on various entry points, to greeting everyone as they come and go throughout the park. It’s all up to you and what your personal interests are!
WHAT DO I GET IF I JOIN THE SERVANT TEAM? All Servant Team members will receive admission to Ichthus and you can enjoy the festival whenever you’re not working. Most importantly, you’ll get the sense of being a part of something special—the experience of working at a major music festival, and playing a huge part in everyone’s experience! Not to mention, you’ll make memories and friendships that will last a lifetime.
Just follow these steps and you’ll be good to go!
Be sure to read through all of the information available, including the Servant Team Descriptions and Servant Team Pledge.
Fill out the Servant Team application!
Application link is located at the bottom of this page.
• In exchange for your volunteering for a 5-6 hour shift (depending on the area to which you are assigned), you will receive a wristlock to enjoy the festival while you are not volunteering,
• If you have volunteered in the past and are over the age of 16, please let us know when and where.
• Servant Team positions are limited. If you are not selected, please don't be disappointed. We hope you'll purchase a ticket and spend the day with us anyway.
Get assigned to your team!
• As part of the application, you’ll be able to choose top two teams you are most interested in working on. While we can’t guarantee you’ll get your top choice, we will do our best to get you on a team that fits your interests.
• You’ll be assigned to your specific team at least two weeks prior to when you are required to be on-site.
• If you are unable to fill your position for any reason, please let us know right away so that we can find a replacement.
Get your Servant Team schedule!
• Schedules will also be released at least two weeks prior to when you are required to be on-site.
• This will allow you to know when you’re supposed to be working and give you an idea of what your free time at Ichthus will look like. What bands will you get to see? Which ones will you have to miss? All of that will be answered ahead of time so that if you have any issues, you can try and work it out.
• By giving you your schedules ahead of time, we hope that you’ll be able to resolve any conflicts before you get on site to check-in.
Check in at Ichthus!
• All Servant Team members will check in at the Servant Team Check-In tent. Information about times and Check-In location will be sent to those Servant Team members who have completed the application process and have been assigned to a team.
Work your shifts!
• Shifts last 5-6 hours (depending on the team).
• Be sure to check in at the volunteer check in tent 15-20 minutes early to each of your shifts.
• All Servant Team members are expected to be on time, and wearing appropriate clothing for their shift.
• Think about the type of work that you’re going to be doing when deciding what to wear. Check the weather to know if you need a rain poncho or a jacket.
• Be sure to bring sunscreen, a water bottle, and a snack! Please note, we won’t have anywhere to store your stuff or protect your backpack/bag.
• You’ll meet up with your Ichthus Servant Team Coordinator when you arrive to each of your shifts.
• Be sure to stay at your assigned location and task until you are either taken to another work place or have been dismissed by a Coordinator. That’s the only way that you can be sure that it gets noted that you completed your shift.
Enjoy the experience and do it all over again next year!
Servant Team members are expected to always maintain a high standard of conduct, keeping in mind what would best represent Jesus at all times.
By signing up to be a member of the Servant Team, you will be committing to following:
• I have a relationship with Jesus and strive to live for Him in every area of my life.
• I commit to doing my best for the Lord and for His glory.
• I commit to treating everyone at the festival with the utmost love, respect, and kindness.
• I commit to being drug and alcohol-free while serving at the festival.
• I commit to dressing modestly and appropriately while serving at the festival.
• I commit to upholding the Christian standards of living according to God’s Word.
• I understand by breaking this pledge, I am liable to the release of my volunteer duties or to a denial of my application.